Tulsi Powder 100g / 60 servings
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 195.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- According to Ayurveda, regular consumption of the tulsi leaf is linked to comfortable breathing, sense of relaxation and overall well-being of body, mind and spirit. Tulsi encourages balanced emotional state, clarity of consciousness, enhances general health, longevity and assists in dealing with the stresses of daily life.
- Tulsi, also known as the “Queen of herbs”, has proved to be highly effective in protecting our body from various infections and diseases of heart, liver, skin, kidney etc.
- Tulsi leaves are rich in vitamins A, C and K and minerals like zinc, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and potassium. It also has a good amount of protein and fibre.
Key Benefits -
- Antimicrobial (including antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and more)
- Liver, brain and heart protective
- Anti-pyretic (prevents itching)
- Antitussive (treats cough)
How to Consume -
Consume 1 tsp daily with water. Can be enjoyed as a tea: Add 1 tsp powder to 1 cup of boiled water. Infuse for 3-5 minutes. Strain & Enjoy.
* Advised to consult a physician before use, if pregnant, nursing or have any medical condition.
Based on 1 review
Very nice product
Answer your customers' common questions
What's the origin story of your products?
We stand for sustainable farm practices & hence source directly from small & conscientious farmers & vendors.
Is cash on delivery (COD) available?
Yes, absolutely. Cash on delivery (COD) is available.
How long does delivery take and do you offer free shipping?
Depending on your location orders are typically delivered in 3-5 working days and we offer free shipping on orders above Rs.499