Daily Dose Trail Mix 250g
Ingredients : Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Flax Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Melon Seeds, Black Raisins, Dry Mango, Dried Cranberries
- Nuts and seeds form the base of trail mixes for a reason: they provide a great balance of protein, fat and fiber. Adding dried fruit to mixes adds vitamins and taste appeal in the form of a savory/sweet contrast.
- Trail mix is considered an ideal snack food post workout since it’s lightweight, easy to store, and nutritious, providing a quick energy boost from the carbohydrates in the dried fruit and sustained energy from fats in the nuts. It’s common knowledge these days that nuts are good for you. They have healthy fats (monounsaturated and polyunsaturated.
- Another great thing about trail mix is that it keeps your blood sugar levels constant. This helps you to avoid the “roller coaster effect.”
- The tasty combination of nuts, seeds, and dried fruit provides a great balance of carbohydrates and protein. It’s a lightweight snack that is easy to carry, offering a quick boost and sustained energy from the healthy fats in the nuts.
- The nuts and seeds curb hunger with nutrient-dense calories, instead of leaving you wanting something else to eat .
Trail Mix is a Timeless Snack
- The convenience of trail mix will never go out of style! This timeless, fashionable snack is a great way to support your health. Whether you need something to eat on-the-go, or you are reaching for a healthy snack at home, keeping trail mix on hand is a simple solution that will never go out of style.