Tulsi has proved to be highly effective in protecting our body from various infections and diseases of heart, liver, skin, kidney etc. So, Tulsi is rightly called the ‘Queen of Herbs’.
Tulsi leaves are rich in vitamins A, C and K and minerals like zinc, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and potassium. It also has a good amount of protein and fibre.
Key Benefits -
- Antimicrobial (including antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and more)
- Liver, brain and heart protective
- Anti-pyretic (prevents itching)
- Antitussive (treats cough)
How to Consume -
Consume 1 tsp daily with water. Can be enjoyed as a tea: Add 1 tsp powder to 1 cup of boiled water. Infuse for 3-5 minutes. Strain & Enjoy.
* Advised to consult a physician before use, if pregnant, nursing or have any medical condition.
Very nice product